Everyone knows that Christmas is the time of giving. Pets deserve the kind of love that you would give to another person. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must get a dog or cat for the holidays, because that’s not what you need to do to give. Consider donating something to shelters, organizations, and foundations. You don’t have to give money; you could donate pet beds, pet toys, treats, etc. Anything that can help a pet is a great gift. A few places you could donate to are:
- The Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS) -Click here to donate.
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) -Click here to donate.
- Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) -Click here to donate.
- Animal Allies Rescue Foundation (AARF) -Click here to donate.
- Rescue Well -Click here to donate.
Please donate today. Realize that you are helping and saving lives of pets in need. CCP fishes you a Meowy Christmas and a Yappy New Year! ™Gigi